Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fwd: Ca Natioinal Guard-Family Support Day

Michael D. Brault
DD 110, SD Chapter Secretary, PGK, PFN
(619) 548-3190

----- Original Message -----

Brothers,
I have been asked by one of my fellow brother Knights-a member of the
local California Army National Guard unit here in El Cajon to solicit help
in getting the word out about the forthcoming Family Support Day to
Councils in San Diego County.
To this end I have attached a copy of the information letter outlining
this event. Our National Guard units and their families are in need of our
help and would appreciate your publishing this flyer and help in both
promoting the event and in donations as outlined.
As a Fourth degree Knight of Columbus I pledge my support to our troops
here locally and realise that there are only a few weeks left till this
event takes place.
I am willing to act as the KofC contact should you consider this event to
be worthwhile.
I am also willing to pick up any donations from Councils etc, anywhere in
San Diego County.

Yours in Christ

Jim McGhee PGK 13007
Phone: 619-390-0197



-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Brothers,
I have been asked by one of my fellow brother Knights-a member of the local California Army National Guard unit here in El Cajon to solicit help in getting the word out about the forthcoming Family Support Day to Councils in San Diego County.
To this end I have attached a copy of the information letter outlining this event. Our National Guard units and their families are in need of our help and would appreciate your publishing this flyer and help in both promoting the event and in donations as outlined.
As a Fourth degree Knight of Columbus I pledge my support to our troops here locally and realise that there are only a few weeks left till this event takes place.
I am willing to act as the KofC contact should you consider this event to be worthwhile.
I am also willing to pick up any donations from Councils etc, anywhere in San Diego County.

Yours in Christ

Jim McGhee PGK 13007
Phone: 619-390-0197

No comments: