Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1st and 2nd degree cxld and places available to stay tonight

Worthy Brothers,

Due to the fire emergency, we will cancel the 1st & 2nd Degrees that were
scheduled for tomorrow (10/24) at St. Charles.
Keep those who have been affected by the fires in your prayers.

If you know of any Brothers and their families who are in need of shelter,
I have a list of 12 volunteers who could host evacuated families. Call me
on my cell phone (619) 548-3190 if you need a place to stay. E mail me
if you have room to spare giving me your name, address, phone, and how
many people you could house.

Please get this message out to all our Brothers, especially those who may
need help.

May God bless all who are in harms way and comfort those who have suffered
loss.

Vivat Jesus,

Michael D. Brault
DD 110, SD Chapter Secretary, PGK, PFN
(619) 548-3190

No comments: