Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Special Olympics and US Open for Golf to volunteer

Brothers,

If you like golf and special olympics, I got something you might like. You can volunteer at the concession stand at the US Open. This will count towards our Special Olympics contributions and you will also get to see the best play golf. Let me know if interested.

John Ramirez
858 673 1949

John,
I got a call today from an individual at the US Open that will be
taking place at Torrey Pines June 9-15. They wanted to know if we wanted to
work at one of the concession tents and then we would receive a portion
of the proceeds. We have accepted and will be working on staffing the
tent. I was wondering if it would be possible to have your group help
us
staff that tent? They are going to fax over the contract with more
details so once I get that I can let you know but I wanted to touch
base
with you first to see if that's something that your group might want to
take on. What do you think?

Kelcie Kopf
Manager of Regional Sports
SOSC - San Diego County

No comments: